Wednesday, December 16, 2009

these are my unfulfilled desires


occassionally on PBS i watch the program, rick steves' europe like any middle-aged women. Particularly, the episode about italy caught my eye. I instantly fell in love with italy. my unfulfilled desire is to visit italy. It is a land of ancient art like no other in the world. Every square inch is a bit of italy is exploding with history. It is basically an artist's haven there. i especially want to the Vatican and all the remarkable art in there. Also, i'd like to visit Milan were one of the first TokiDoki stores was established by the creator of TokiDoki, Simone Legno. Oh and the food excites me too. True, authentic italian food like no other italian food in the states. It is my life-long goal to go to italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment