Wednesday, December 16, 2009

these persons are enshrined within my heart.


One person that i can think off the top of my head is Neil. Neil has been there for me every step of way throughout my entire high school experience. i am debating if i want this to be like a 'thank you' or to simply talk about the memories we have shared over the years... whatever i'll do a hybrid of them both so here it goes... He has made me laugh with his stupid "your Mom" jokes even at times they could very annoying and piss me off but that's okay.Secondly, i'll never forget the daily pho with thai iced tea, of course after school from junior to senior year. Third, our love for youtube videos, especially, Happy Slip and Community Channel. Fourth, during junior the many nights we stayed up doing homework until two o'clock- Aye! Fifth, your positive attitude towards any situation (I swear, I'm not being sarcastic) through these experiences, you have taught me it is not worth getting stressed out over. I still get stressed but it is a work in progress. Sixth, thank you for tolerating my sassy attitude from time to time. Seventh, i enjoy our talks about religion and anything related to religion. Eighth, Sorry for the times i disappointed you;it truly upsets when i do. Ninth, you're the only person in my life that i can be on the phone with, without talking for a long time because it not awkward at all to me. it is as if i am in your room and we are beside each other doing are homework(Heather believes this too). And lastly, you have invited me into your home like no other has before and for that I AM truly grateful because getting to know you and your family at a personal level has open me to new experiences that i will carry in my memory forever. All that is left is to say is I love you, Neil and you will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment