Friday, December 11, 2009

These convictions I have lived by


i would like to believe have done a fine job of telling the truth.
For one thing, i know i am not the best liar plus, it never got me any where. Being honest with parents has created a confident trust between us. With this trust, they have allowed me to choose and do what i want but, suggested i consider the good and bad consequences of my actions. They have confidence that i will ultimately decide to do what's best for myself with no doubt. I don't want to disappoint them because for me it is a sign of disrespect. That is the last thing i would want to do because they have given me so much. I thank them for having such confidence in me, giving the room to make mistakes and accomplishments as well. It has really shaped me to become the person i am today and who i am becoming. Once I become a parent, i hope i can have this same bond of trust with my children as i did with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment