Friday, December 11, 2009

These beliefs I have outgrown



10 beliefs I have outgrown:


1.Living in the south for a little over five years, i had the idea that every ice cream was a black male. Not once did i ever see a white male selling ice cream.

2. At the age of six, i thought everyone knew what 'toallita' meant but, apparently not; after a kid gave me a weird look as if i was speaking another language or something...pssh dumb kid.

3. I thought bunnies came from eggs. (please don't make me explain. My explanation is quite embarrassing :/)

4. I thought babies came out of mommy's tummy. (Oh boy, was i wrong! XD HA)

5. people are all different ethnicities, latinos are not the only people that exist.


6. A bottle and a jar are not the same thing.

7. Parents do not have all the answers, they are still figuring them out just like me.

8. My stuffed animals cannot talk to me. (sadly... -_-)

9. Strawberries and Cream shampoo is not as delicious as it may smell.


10. If someone says "hey, gotcha nose" it is not the end of the world and no need to get that upset over it. ( Actually this one is still a work in progress but it's getting there c:)

No comments:

Post a Comment