Tuesday, December 1, 2009

These experiences that I have cherished...



I mostly cherish my childhood when life was full of bliss. Back when I lived in Texas, I ran around the neighborhood barefoot with my older brothers and a few others kids.I remember there was this house behind ours that was empty for the longest time so, my brothers and I would find rocks along the side of the house and throw them at the windows for fun. Back at our house we play by our mom's pond and found an endless group of frogs, lizards and salmanders. We caught them so then we could show them to our parents. Another memory I am very fond of is when we went four-wheeling with our neighbor into the dirt fields that were cleared for new homes to be built soon.Cross the street lived my best friend Cory. We watched Blues Clues before going to school at Lakewood Elementary. After school got out, we went back home and played Super Nintendo. Since we were master players, we challenged ourselves by playing with the controller behind our backs. We also enjoyed playing with beanie babies and would be pretend they would get married to each other. When the beanies babies said their "I do's" and kissed so did we, which was a terrible excuse to steal a kiss or two from each other. Another fond memory of mine was waking up each Saturday morning to watch cartoons with two older brothers, Adam and David. We would rip off our comforters from our beds and make a nest in front of the T.V. and watch our favorites cartoons while playing with toys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment