Wednesday, December 16, 2009

these influences have shaped my life


my mom has made the biggest impact on my life. She taught to how pray to Mother Mary because like she said, "Arlene, you know Mary pays closer attention to a child's prayer, you know? It's true, Arleney." She the one that taught me if i dislike a person for some reason then at least pick out one thing you like about them and like them for that reason. Also, she taught me how to clean, cook, sew, and paint. There have been times where i have not liked that women at all and had a lot of anger against her and the only way she reacted to my behavior by telling me how much she loved me. She had this unconditional love for me through it all. One the most important lessons i have learned from her is how to forgive and love. i yelled and screamed at her for leaving to california after my parents' divorce but she did not fight back. If anything i am thankful for her being patient with me. i am truly lucky to have a mom like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment