Friday, December 11, 2009

These are things i have lived for


i live for the precious time i have with my friends. with my friend fawn i live for going up to lake cushman and taking our ritual late night walks in the complete darkness. We talk for hours about future and what we hope to do in the next coming years. it always a nice way to relax and open up to each other.I live for a perfect sunset. i live for the summer nights at andrew's house, with the "gang" gathered around the crackling fire,talking about just whatever, laughing, and soft music playing in the background. i live for the many times i go up to Seattle to immerse myself in the city-life and to receive some artistic inspiration. i love for the moments when i draw something up and i make a person laugh, it is one of the best feelings in the world in my opinion. i live for the times i speak with a funny to my friends and family to get people cheery and laughing. I live for the for simply things like just relaxing at home with my cat on my lap, watching some t.v. I live for the moments i spend time with My Family in California and eating Mario's buriitos down the street from my Nana and Tata's house in Pico Rivera. I live for my grandma saying ridiculous things such "2,000 points if you run over this old guy... he doesn't have much time anyway." I live for when my Uncle Ray cracks a joke during before a funeral starts. If none of these moments existed in my life, my life would be meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment