Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Things I loved...


The senses enrich our lives and make them most enjoyable so, I will start off with my love for the taste of Mexican food. During the winter, I enjoyed the taste of dad's menudo, a traditional Mexican soup. Add a tad bit of lime juice, oregano, and green onion to it- es muy rico! My Nana's sweet tamales.Every Sunday, the spicy taste of chorizo with tortillas. Horchata, rice milk and cinnamon another one of my favorites. The sunset after a long summer's day always reminded me to stay hopeful. I get excited at the sight of the Space Needle for a reason that will go unknown. Anything Hello Kitty can put an instant smile on my face. The various knick-knacks that clutter my desk make me feel like a child again. The smell of Pillsbury's Funfetti cake batter is a rather delectable one.I enjoy the scent of the crisp air during the winter in Seattle. The aroma of hazelnuts is comforting to me. Also,the scent of Market Spiced tea warms my heart. My parents soft kisses and hugs. Especially, the sensation of the butterfly kisses my mom gave me, always made me giggle. My dad's unbearable tickle attacks killed me each time. But kisses from the heart of a best friend will stick out in my memory forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment